SALES MANAGER WANTED!
We are hiring a Sales Manager with proven experience and an in-depth understanding of markets, competitions and customer/user requirements, who can define, lead and executive a cohesive sales strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be part of the company’s leadership team, with a focus on technology, and provide inputs into strategies about how to take the company to the next level - Promote and sell all products related to “Production Privée” brand.
- Provide dealer business management: preorder, reorder, backorder and account receivable management
- Align with the team on ground-level lead generation activities for Sales
- Organize dealer visits and trainings
- 3+ years of experience in sale/product management, ideally within a high-growth tech organisation or bicycle industry
- Experience working alongside a growth team or with growth analytics
- Proven experience of driving product ideas to successful completion and resulting in positive business impact
- Ability to make autonomous decisions and quickly
- Experience gathering business insights and identifying trends from multiple quantitative and qualitative data sources, holding business opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with customers and internal audiences
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration and negotiations.
WHO YOU ARE
- Good and fluent in English and French. Spanish and any additional languages are a plus
- Excellent team player. You feel comfortable interacting with everyone
- Strong attention to details
- Start-up experience ideal.
- Proactive and organized.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Offices in the heart of Andorra’s mountains.
- Good salary and opportunity for growth.
A talented group of bike and technology enthusiasts, working on amazing and challenging projects. You will be surrounded by highly-qualified professionals coming from different backgrounds and who can provide a vast amount of experience to your learning processes, from engineers, IT developers, designers, marketeers, production specialists.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org